This financial literacy conference is a must attend for anyone teaching financial literacy at the middle or high school level. 12 SCECH included.
June 18 at Little Caesars Arena!
- Brian Page - Ohio Jump$tart President, high school teacher, NGPF Fellow, and curriculum development consultant
- Amanda Volz - St. Clair High School teacher and NGPF Fellow
- Andrew Hill - Economic Education Officer at the Philadelphia Federal Reserve who specializes in research.
- Industry experts from the fields of banking, insurance, and investing
- Q & A with the Director of Public Education at Experian
- Surprise Evening Event!
June 19 at Federal Reserve Bank in Detroit
- Host a free tax file day for students at your school
- Tons of lessons to use in your classroom demonstrated by expert teachers.
- 10 year anniversary of The Great Recession with Martin Lavelle from the Federal Reserve Bank in Detroit
June 20 at Federal Reserve Bank in Detroit
- NGPF takes over the final day of our training by sharing their best lessons and most effective practices.